Merchandise must meet the following requirements to be eligible for returns:
- Full-price and sale items in their original condition, in their original packaging, may be returned for a full refund or exchanged if postmarked within 14 days of delivery.
- Final-sale items cannot be returned or exchanged. Private sale and sample sale items are final sale.
- Worn, damaged, or altered items cannot be returned or exchanged Returns must be mailed using the pre-paid return label we provide
- We reserve the right to deny a refund if returned merchandise does not meet our requirements.
You will receive an email confirmation once we receive your return, and you can expect your refund within 14 days of that communication — issued in the form of the original payment. Please allow 1 to 2 billing cycles for your refund to be visible on your statement.
When you use PayPal, we will refund you as follows:
- Online returns are refunded to your PayPal account.
- We only accept even exchanges for PayPal returns — an additional form of payment or credit card is required for uneven exchanges.
For returning an item purchased with a Gift Card, the refund is issued as an eGift and emailed as soon as the return is processed.